Thursday, February 9, 2012

Remember that time...

When I said I would blog all the time?

Yeah.

Anyway, I have several points to make tonight.

1. Pinterest makes me hungry, and is bad for my diet.

2. I think I will be on a diet for the rest of my life. Except when I'm cheating on said diet.

3. Drinking any alcoholic beverage throws my resolve to diet out the window.

4. My 7 month old child is the SWEETEST baby ever, but is a HORRIBLE sleeper.

5. My 5 year old child is so funny and smart, but can drive me MAD with her sassy mouth and stubborn will.

6. Sometimes I want a mute button.

7. How did all these wrinkles and gray hairs sneak up on me so quickly?

8. It takes a minute or two for me to be able to walk normally (like, not stagger) in the mornings. I think this is because I'm old.


That's all for tonight. More random thoughts at another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment