Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Funny things

So my five year old is a pretty funny kid. She's headstrong, at times impossible, but pretty entertaining. We actually have a twitter account for her, mainly to keep up with all of the crazy things she says.

Here are some of my favorite quotes:


Let's play Rock Paper Scissors. I'll be the rock.

Plump is a way to say fat, but it's nicer.

You're just saying "because", and that isn't an answer. Tell me why!

If you don't get me the drink I want, I'll never be happy again. IN MY WHOLE LIFE!

And Jesus was his name-O!

If those are the rules, I'm not going to follow them.

Blah blah blah, LIES!

Thank you God for horses. But not for their smell. We don't like their smell.

I have this weird feeling. It's a feeling that's making me stop cleaning.

I think awkward is my favorite word. No wait, it isn't. Princess is.

It's not a hit. It's a high five on your face!

This shark is lazy. I know because of his face.

My underarms smell like mushrooms. The stinky kind of mushrooms.


And there are more. Many, many more. That kid is a nut. A funny nut that drives me crazy sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word!! I just found your blog! This is the funniest list ever! I love her and I don't even know her!

    Great idea to keep a twitter account to keep track of her hilarity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha she is so funny. And impossible. The twitter account will continue to grow, right along with my gray hairs.

    I just started blogging. I'm trying to be disciplined about it. I love reading yours!

    ReplyDelete